Join the new engaged library listserv!
Are you interested in discussing how libraries impact service learning? Have you attended regional or national Campus Compact conferences or the Colloquium on Libraries and Service Learning?
Join the new engaged library listserv to continue the conversation with librarians and others working with faculty, students, service learning professionals, and the local community. The listserv provides an opportunity for participants to engage in the sharing of research, ideas, perspectives, and best practices in library engagement with service learning.
The listserv will be useful for:
- Learning about what other libraries/librarians are doing in the area of student service learning
- Asking for input on how to get started with service learning
- Providing support for students, librarians, and the community
- Discussing how to assess the impact of librarian involvement in service learning courses
- Talking about faculty/librarian collaborations in service learning courses
- Connecting service learning to social justice
- Finding research partners
To subscribe to engagedlibrary-l, simply do the following:
- Send a message to list[at]list.indiana.edu from the address you want to subscribe to the list.
- In the subject line of your message, type in: subscribe engagedlibrary-l Firstname Lastname
- Leave the message body blank.