Skip to main content
- The Presentation Practice Room is intended for small groups of students to rehearse classroom presentations and when available, to support Wright State students' other academic projects.
- The Small Group Study Room is intended for Wright State students.
- The room is not a private study room.
- The room must be attended at all times and locked when vacated.
- When first entering the room, please report any problems related to a previous user to the Information Desk.
- Turn off all equipment prior to leaving the room.
- Return all furniture and equipment to its original location prior to leaving the room.
- When finished using the room, return the key to the Information Desk and pick up Wright 1 card.