Skip to main content
- The Presentation Practice Room is intended for small groups of students to rehearse classroom presentations and when available, to support Wright State students' other academic projects.
- The Small Group Study Room is intended for Wright State students for group study activities. Rooms are not to be used for social activities and as such should not have excessive food or drink present..
- The room is not a private study room.
- The room must be attended at all times and locked when vacated.
- When first entering the room, please report any problems related to a previous user to the Information Desk.
- Turn off all equipment prior to leaving the room.
- Return all furniture and equipment to its original location prior to leaving the room.
- When finished using the room, return the key to the Information Desk and pick up Wright 1 card.