Information and Resources
OASPA (Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association)
- represents the interests of Open Access (OA) journal and book publishers globally in all scientific, technical and scholarly disciplines
- Directory of Open Access Repositories - An authoritative directory of academic open access repositories
- An international alliance of academic and research libraries working to correct imbalances in the scholarly publishing system
- CORE Scholar is an institutional repository sponsored by Wright State University Libraries and managed by the Digital Services department. The institutional repository collects and makes available the scholarly output of WSU faculty, staff, and students as well as local, regional, and WSU heritage material. The goal of CORE Scholar is to provide open access and worldwide exposure to Wright State’s unique research and collections.
Chronicle of Higher Education
- The Chronicle often has information regarding scholarly communication and open access
Public Library of Science (PLOS)
- PLOS (Public Library of Science) is a nonprofit publisher and advocacy organization founded to accelerate progress in science and medicine by leading a transformation in research communication.
OhioLINK ETD Center
- Theses and disserations from Ohio's colleges and universities
How Open Is It?
- Brochure explain the Open Access Spectrum