Reserve a Room
- Current WSU students, faculty & staff may reserve the room for a two-hour period during the Dunbar Library's regular hours (rooms close 30 minutes before building closes).
- Reserve online or by calling the Information Desk at (937) 775-2925.
- Pick up the key at the Information Desk on 2nd floor of Dunbar Library.
- When reserving a room, all users must read and agree to a Room Use Agreement.
- Wright 1 cards will be held while the room is in use.
- The room will be held for 15 minutes beyond the reservation time; after 15 minutes, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Regular or multiple bookings by groups or group members are not permitted.
- Please notify information desk staff if you need assistance with any doors or locks.
Reserve a room now!