Reserve a Room
Group rooms on the 2nd floor and STAC Studios are available to reserve. Individual quiet study and group rooms on the 3rd floor are coming soon. Please check back on this page or check with the Ask a Librarian service for more information.
- Current WSU students, faculty & staff may reserve the room for a two-hour period during the Dunbar Library's regular hours (rooms close 30 minutes before building closes).
- Reserve online or by calling the Information Desk at (937) 775-2925.
- Pick up the key at the Information Desk on 2nd floor of Dunbar Library.
- All users must abide by the Room Use Agreement.
- Wright 1 cards will be held while the room is in use.
- The room will be held for 15 minutes beyond the reservation time; after 15 minutes, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Regular or multiple bookings by groups or group members are not permitted.
Reserve a room now!