Presentation Practice Room
Getting ready for an in-class presentation? The Presentation Practice Room, located in Room 216 of the Dunbar Library, has the space and equipment your small group needs to practice its classroom presentation. The room's technology is similar to that found in WSU's typical electronic classrooms.
Reserving the Room
- Current WSU students may reserve the room for a two-hour period during the Dunbar Library's regular hours (room closes 30 minutes before building closes).
- Reserve online or by calling the Information Desk at (937) 775-2925.
- Pick up the key at the Information Desk on 2nd floor of Dunbar Library.
- All users must abide by the Room Use Agreement.
- Student Wright 1 cards will be held while the room is in use.
- The room will be held for 15 minutes beyond the reservation time; after 15 minutes, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Regular or multiple bookings by groups or group members are not permitted.
The room's technology is identical to that found in WSU's typical electronic classrooms and includes:
- Video Projector
- DVD/VCR player
- Document Camera
The computer in the Presentation Practice Room is a Macintosh PC with a dual boot to either Windows 7 or Mac OSX.
- Microsoft Office: 2013 (Windows) / 2011 (Mac)
- Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium (Window)
- Turning Point: 2008 (Windows) / Anywhere (Mac)
- SMART Board Tools
- LecShare Pro (Mac)
- Other standard applications
For details about equipment and applications, please ask at the 2nd floor Information Desk.
- The Presentation Practice Room is intended for small groups of students to rehearse classroom presentations and when available, to support Wright State students' other academic projects.
- The room is not a private study room.
- The room must be attended at all times and locked when vacated.
- When first entering the room, please report any problems related to a previous user to the Information Desk.
- Turn off all equipment prior to leaving the room.
- Return all furniture and equipment to its original location prior to leaving the room.
- When finished using the room, return the key to the Information Desk and pick up Wright 1 card.