These spaces will be available to reserve soon. Please check back on this page or check with the Ask a Librarian service for more information.
Room 328 (Individual Study Spaces A - G)
Room 328 offers 6 individual glass study carrels (328 B-G) and one individual private office (328 A). Each includes a Windows computer and access to a networked printer in the room.
Maximum Occupancy per Space: 1
In addition to these 7 bookable spaces, the following areas of the library are designated for quiet study:
2nd Floor - Library Annex, Room 205 (near bound journals and music scores).
3rd Floor - The entire floor is designated as quiet study. Note that the areas near the atrium do have more ambient noise from the floor below.
- Talking, including whispering, is not permitted when using this room.
- Cell phone use is not permitted; all phones must be set to silent or vibrate.
- Headphones are required for all electronic devices; volume must be kept low so that sound is not audible to others.
- The room must be attended at all times and locked when vacated.
- Excessive food or drink is not permitted.
- When first entering the room, please report any problems to the Information Desk.
- Users may not obstruct the window or door in any way.
- Turn off all equipment and dispose of all trash prior to leaving the room.
- Return all furniture and equipment to its original location prior to leaving the room.
- When finished using the room, return the key to the Information Desk and pick up Wright 1 card.
- The right to use bookable rooms can be summarily suspended or revoked for failure to abide by these guidelines.