Small Group Study Room
Dunbar Library's Small Group Study Room is located on the second floor, room 215. The room can be booked by Wright State students for small group study. The room contains a whiteboard and 47 inch monitor with cables and adapters available for all common laptop video output connections.
Reserving the Room
- Current WSU students may reserve the room for a two-hour period during the Dunbar Library's regular hours (room closes 30 minutes before building closes).
- Reserve online or by calling the Information Desk at (937) 775-2925.
- Pick up the key at the Information Desk on 2nd floor of Dunbar Library.
- All users must abide by the Room Use Agreement.
- Student Wright 1 cards will be held while the room is in use.
- The room will be held for 15 minutes beyond the reservation time; after 15 minutes, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Regular or multiple bookings by groups or group members are not permitted.
- The Small Group Study Room is intended for Wright State students for group study activities. Rooms are not to be used for social activities and as such should not have excessive food or drink present..
- The room is not a private study room.
- The room must be attended at all times and locked when vacated.
- When first entering the room, please report any problems related to a previous user to the Information Desk.
- Turn off all equipment prior to leaving the room.
- Return all furniture and equipment to its original location prior to leaving the room.
- When finished using the room, return the key to the Information Desk and pick up Wright 1 card.