Directions to Dunbar LibraryDirections to campus
- Dunbar Library is on the east side of campus, accessible from Loop Road.
- Google Map
- GPS coordinates: 39.782741, -84.061490
- The Circulation Desk is located on the 1st floor.
- The Information Desk is located on the 2nd floor.
- Special Collections and Archives is located on the 4th floor.
Park in Lot 11 to visit the Dunbar Library.
- For short-term (30 minutes or less) parking in the marked visitor spots, no visitor parking permit is needed. Leave your car's flashers on while you park.
- No visitor permit is needed from 3:00pm Friday until 8:00am Monday or Monday - Thursday after 8:00pm.
- For weekday, daytime parking, please pick up your free visitor parking permit at the Visitor Parking Booth in Lot 2 near the Student Union (indicated on the map at right by the boxed text).
- Lot 11 is highlighted on the map at right. The marked visitor spots are located near the Tom Hanks Center for Motion Pictures (bright blue building).