Requesting a Visit
- Please schedule your visit at least two weeks in advance
- Arrange your visit by contacting Maureen Barry or at (937) 775-3515
Preparing for Your Visit
- Send assignment details along with any special requests to Maureen Barry prior to your visit so the librarians can prepare accordingly.
- Remind your students to bring the following:
- Money for photocopying and/or printing (printing = 10¢ per page; photocopying = 10¢ per page)
- USB drive (optional) to save articles, etc.
- Sweater or jacket; classrooms can be cold
- Cash lunch money (if you plan to eat lunch)