- Dunbar Library has public computers and wi-fi for use by visitors.
- Visitors can access electronic library resources with a one-day Library Guest Computer Account, available at the Circulation Desk on the 1st floor.
- Visitors can print from both the public computers and personal laptops using Guest PrintWright Cards, which can be borrowed or purchased from the 1st floor Circulation Desk.
Photocopying and Scanning
- Visitors can borrow or purchase Guest PrintWright Cards to pay for photocopying in the library.
- One 2nd floor photocopier takes coins and bills.
- Scanners, networked to the public computers, are available for visitor use.
Borrowing library materials
- Some visitors may have borrowing privileges through their affiliation with OhioLINK, SearchOhio (including Greene County Public Library and Washington-Centerville Public Library), or Affiliated and Reciprocal Libraries.
- WSU Friends of the Libraries, emeritus faculty, retired WSU staff, and some WSU Alumni Association members also have borrowing privileges.
- For more information, see Borrowing
Visitors may use library resources available onsite, including:
- Most WSU Libraries-purchased online resources
- Government documents
- Library books and reference materials
- Special Collection & Archives materials
- Visitors are welcome to utilize reference assistance provided by library staff members at the Dunbar Information Desk (2nd floor) and in Special Collections and Archives (4th floor).
- The Dunbar Circulation Desk (1st floor) sells some supplies, including ear buds, thumb drives, and other blank media.