University Libraries local online catalog will be unavailable May 17, 2016 due to scheduled server maintenance. OhioLINK, online databases, and journal articles will continue to be available at www.libraries.wright.edu. For questions, please contact 775-2925.
This finals week, Tuesday, April 26th from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. please join us for Fuzz Therapy! Stop by the second floor of Dunbar Library and de-stress with service dogs in training from 4 Paws for Ability, brought to you by 4 Paws WSU.
If you have any questions, comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates!
Having trouble remembering when your library materials are due? Don’t get stuck in the spring-email-cleaning blues!
Your email Clutter folder may be swallowing your reminders from the library. Check your Clutter folder regularly, or follow the CaTS procedure to turn this feature off.
Even better, sign up for the library’s text-message reminders with Library Elf! Visit: http://www.libraries.wright.edu/faq/elf
Good luck and happy inbox cleaning, Raiders!
Bring in nonperishable food and other donations the week of April 10th – 16th and take advantage of fine forgiveness!
Help us celebrate National Library Week and support the Wright State Friendship Food Pantry.
3 Paths to Fine Forgiveness:
- Bring any nonperishable, nonexpired food item (or diapers or toiletries – see list below) to the Circulation Desk in Dunbar Library between April 10th and April 16th and you’ll receive a $5 reduction in overdue fines to University Libraries up to $50 total;
- Diapers may be worth more towards your fines based on package size – check with a library staff member;
- Giftcards to Kroger, Meijer or Walmart will count double towards your fines up to $50 (i.e. $10 giftcard = $20 off your fines); note: card value will be verified by a library staff member.
Keep in mind:
- Fine forgiveness will not exceed $50;
- Fine forgiveness will not include lost, “billed”, or replacement items;
- Please return or renew late items to take full advantage of fine forgiveness.
Most needed items include:
Questions? Please contact Matt Shreffler, Head of Information Delivery Services, 775-3565.