If you spend a lot of time in Dunbar Library, you might have noticed that things get a little louder around finals week each semester. More people than usual are visiting the library as they study for finals.
Your friendly library staff and welcoming library spaces are always here to help:
- Check out course reserve materials, pick up OhioLink requests and more at the Circulation Desk on the first floor.
- Need research help, have questions about printing or using library computers? Visit the Info Desk on the second floor.
- Can’t make it to the library but have a research question? You can text, call, IM chat, email… all by using our Ask a Librarian service.
- Creating a digital media project? See the STAC on the second floor.
- Meet your study group on the first or second floor…
- Or find your solo-study sweet-spot with Quiet Study on the third and fourth floors.
Tensions run high during finals week. That guy tapping on his keyboard, or the music you can hear through that lady’s headphones might be extra disruptive right before a big test. That’s why we’re offering extended Silent Study hours during finals week. What’s the difference between Quiet Study and Silent Study? Silent Study means no electronics, no whispers, no food, no distractions… no kidding. Silent Study will be available in Room 315 pretty much any time the library is open during finals, which is until 2:00 a.m. most days. Check our calendar for specific hours. Questions or concerns? Let us know: 937-775-2525.